squeak - osc

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Mon Feb 28 13:22:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I was afraid of this question - as I both managed to write an OSC
connection and lose it while I was changing my service provider once.
(At least this was pre squeaksource aera...)

ANYBODY here who might have lying this little piece of code on his hard
disc? Should be called
"osc.2.cs" +
"osc-tests.2.cs"

Good news:
- There should be also an OSC port for Siren:
	http://www.create.ucsb.edu/create/createWeb/resources/software.php
	Have a look into OSCVoice

- There is code for Python and Java out there based on mine.
	http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/~c.ramakr/illposed/javaosc.html
	http://web.tiscali.it/mupuxeddu/csound/OSC.py

(It is not soo much, I would start to look into the python one...)

Cheers,

Markus

"Wimps take backups; real men upload to ftp and let people mirror it."
- Linus Torvalds.

:-/