[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #do:

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sun Jan 2 02:45:27 UTC 2005

Ned Konz wrote:

>On Saturday 01 January 2005 8:03 am, Barry Bridgens wrote:
>

>>I am getting this when trying to open a SqueakMap Package Loader in a
>>fresh 3.7-5989-Full image. I am sure that I could do this before, has
>>anything changed on the SqueakMap side?
>>

>This looks like the 2Gb problem. I was getting that when I used
>
> -mmap 512M
>
>but not when I used the default (which on my system would be 1024M).
>
>What command-line arguments are you using?
>
>How much virtual memory is available?

Are you running the 2.6 kernel in Ubuntu?  Ever since I started running
Gentoo linux I've had the same problem.  I can no longer use SqueakMap
on any of my machines.  It also eliminates it from use in our campus
UNIX labs which are Gentoo/2.6 these days.  Anyway, I don't have a
solution and find the situation quite unfortunate.

David