Squeak people is written in?....

Giovanni Giorgi giovanni.giorgi at siforge.org
Mon Jan 3 15:03:48 UTC 2005

I will suggest you to use xml only for import/export and compatibility
with the current implementation.
I have used succesfully SIXX for saving my data adn I like it a lot, but
for a quite medium application with more then 100 users I will strong
suggest to do not use XML as a storage medium.
XML is good for data manipulation but it is very very slow, and in my
past project I passed a lot of time tring to optimize the XML
transformer INSTEAD of testing or bug fixing.

--
     Giovanni Giorgi           http://www.squeak.org
                               http://www.siforge.org