[ENH] AutoIndentPreference-mikki

Mikael Kindborg mikki at ida.liu.se
Wed Jan 5 13:39:52 UTC 2005

Hi, have a question related to indenting and the use
of ctrl+return that was lost when I posted the changeset
from Squeak.

In for instance Squeak3.8g-6527 you have to press
SHIFT+CTRL+RETURN to autoindent, but it used to be
CTRL+RETURN. I have not managed to track down where
this is handled. Not that it is a big issue for me,
I am just curios to why this has been changed and
where it is implemented.

The changeset for the autoindent preference I posted
is also available at:
http://www.ida.liu.se/~mikki/comics/squeak/AutoIndentPreference-mikki.1.cs

(Perhaps there already exists a package that contains this
feature, but I have not found any.)

Best, Mikael