[ANN] OmniBrowser 1.0b2

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:10:09 UTC 2005

Hi Colin,

Any chance of putting a "Recent Classes..." option on OmniBrowser?
Also, I kind of like drag-n-drop to move methods between classes
(although I use this far less than the "recent classes" option).

Good work!

John

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is
because we do not dare that they are difficult. -- Seneca