[ANN] Snapshot Spelunking 1

Brenda asparagi at hhhh.org
Sun Jan 9 20:04:44 UTC 2005

Snapshot Spelunking is a little code I used to find all the interesting
code changes in a bunch of old Squeak images I had accumulated.

If you can't remember whether you changed any code in some particular
image, load this package from SqueakMap and send ChangeSorter
buildInterestingChangeSet.  This will create or repopulate a ChangeSet
named 'Interesting', which will contain all the changes that would have
been interesting to me, if I had your initials.  :)  There are sometimes
a couple of false positives, probably many false positives for people
who wrote core parts of the system; suggestions for more refined
definitions of interesting would be welcome.

The images I tested with happened to be based on 3.2, 3.5 and 3.7; be
sure you get the appropriate version for the image you want to sort
through.  If either version works on some other image, or doesn't work
on one of these, I'd be interested in hearing from you.