Why are we updating external packages using the update stream?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 12 09:47:03 UTC 2005

I do not remember why this happens?
I think that I sent you and to avi for 3.9 some changesets. I did not
check the one you mentioned.
I think that it will become more and more important that Mc gets really
support (renaming ...) for
packages so that we can start to use it for huge stuff like squeak and
this will help.
I know that a new version of squeak source will be out in few months.
But we really have to think about that.

Stef