SRP fails to load array

Paul Baumann plbaumann at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 15 03:55:31 UTC 2005

Hi John,

SRP 3.0 was tested with squeak build 3.7b-5878.

There is a literal interpretation bug in Squeak 3.6. If you inspect
"#(#indexableValues nil)" then you should get nil in the second slot, but
you get the symbol #nil in Squeak 3.6.ObjectStudio also has this problem, so
you can patch SRP 3.0 to work with Squeak 3.6 by copying
SrpPortableBehaviorObjectStudio>>fixupLiteralArray: to
SrpPortableBehaviorSqueak. All the SUnit tests for SRP passed in Squeak 3.6
after making that change.

Regards,

Paul Baumann