[FIX] BabySREObjectCatalogFix

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sun Jan 16 19:10:17 UTC 2005

Joseph Frippiat,
Many thanks for your fix. I was afraid something like this could happen
when I merged parts of Connectors 1.9 into BabySRE.  The bug you found
seems to be my stupid mistake. I do not use flaps and removed a number of
flap related methods. I was skating on very thin ice - and fell through.
(It seems I removed too many or too few.)

Many thanks for your fix. It is included in my local version and will be
included in the next release.
--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver