An attempt to support Czech language

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Jan 19 17:34:47 UTC 2005

  Hello,

> but I have to notice, that the Czech Windows environment doesn't use the
> ISO-8859-2 encoding but derived CP-1250. I will modify it...

  I guess I need to provide a font file that has a bit more glyphs in
it.  What characters are you missing right now?  I'm going to add the
characters in CP-1250 in the file anyway, but if you (or some other
users of Hungarian (hu), Polish (pl), Romanian (ro), Croatian (hr),
Slovak (sk), Slovenian (sl), Sorbian (?)) need more chars, I'd be
happy to add them in the font file.

-- Yoshiki