[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #layoutFrame

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jan 20 15:04:55 UTC 2005

It does not look weird from this end.
When I ask my Opera web browser for map1.squeakfoundation.org, it answers
    http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/
       "The requested URL / was not found on this server"
My IE web browser says that
    http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/
         "Cannot find the page..."
The only weird part is the Squeak error message. It doesn't tell me what
the problem really is. But I have plenty of problems of my own, so I just
stay away from BFAV. Wasn't there some other bug reporting scheme I should use?
--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver