[BUG]Problem loading BFAV (SqueakMap caching??)

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jan 20 17:18:45 UTC 2005

Was [BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #layoutFrame

Frank,
No problem when I started from a fresh 3.7-5989-Basic.
Consistent problems when I started from my own derivative. I would
naturally suspect my programming,

BUT:
I deleted the subdirectory 'sm' (1616 kB), and now own derivative worked.

SO:
the problem seems to have something to do with the history of my various
installations with SqueakMap??

My problem is solved, but the offending sm is available if anybody wants
play with it.

Grateful cheers
--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver