solids modeling

David A. Smith davidasmith at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 21 15:37:51 UTC 2005

Hi Chuck,

You may be interested in the Croquet Project (see
<http://www.croquetproject.org>). Croquet is a 3D collaboration platform
written on top of Squeak. In fact, I am currently working on a minimal
CAD system as part of Croquet that may be useful for your work. The Open
Cascade system looks pretty useful. Thanks for the pointer.

By the way, I wrote Virtus Walkthrough and was planning on something
along those lines, but much more capable.

Regards,

David A. Smith