IRCe

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Fri Jan 21 14:44:40 UTC 2005

On SqueakSource (not SqueakMap) is a new version of IRCe (10.5.1) which
has clickable URL links. Its very beta two giotcha's are the http part
of the link needs to be in lowercase for it to be recognized and the
other text attributes in the chat window (ie: color, etc. ) are lost.
But if you're using IRCe I'd appreciate it if you'd give 10.5.1 a try.

We're also excepting ideas for improvement, bugs (removing not putting
in) and other things you just can't live without in an IRC client.

regards
Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins