[Squeak People] Account cancelation

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Mon Jan 24 20:01:13 UTC 2005

 I do not find the option to cancel my Account
 from Squeak People.
 What is the procedure I must follow to cancel
  the inclusion of MY data in "Squeak People" ?
I have not found any reference to cancelation
 procedure, nor reference to the person who
 is responsible of site maintenance.
 thanks in advance,
 Ale.