[Q] What does this mean? (When doing a 'code update')

SPINIELLI Enrico enrico.spinielli at eurocontrol.int
Thu Jan 27 15:40:01 UTC 2005

The problem for me was that I was behind a firewall and I
have to access the Internet thru a proxy.
If that is the case, you have to evaluate the following (use your IP
address, user/passwd :-)
    HTTPSocket stopUsingProxyServer.
    HTTPSocket useProxyServerNamed: '123.123.123.123' port: 1234.
    HTTPSocket proxyUser: 'user' password: 'passwd'.
Hope it helps
Bye
Enrico