Documentation - was Re: Swiki vandalized

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Thu Jan 27 17:13:09 UTC 2005

I agree with Frank. I don't think that it would take much to have two
(or more) skill sets (or roles) to base permissions on, and it would
obviate the need for self-policing.

I'd like to see not only the trust metrics we've got now, but also a
rating system which grades the documentation part of products. I
spend a bit of time on the Swiki trying to make sure that the Network
parts of Squeak have decent documentation. Then people that want to
use Squeak can find what they  need to know on the swiki rather than
coming here to ask questions. (It's not that coming here to ask
questions is bad.)