FFI Win32 api calls with LPTSTR args?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Jan 27 23:15:03 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:38:49 +0100, Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de>
wrote:
> Not funny at all - is this reproducable? It would mean the simulator is
> broken. I'm pretty sure that didn't happen to me before (but then, I'm
> usually not developing on Windows).

Yup, seems to be reproducable. I just stepped over "Win32Window getFocus
messageBox: 'Hello World'" (a snippet in a method comment in the win32 ff
demo code) and it resulted in an error when stepping over #getFocus.

I must say that I have a funny VM - Rob Gayvert's wxSqueak VM. It's late
and I'm too tired to install a clean Squeak; but I think it shouldn't
matter, wxSqueak just adds some primitives and two or three patches around
(I think) event handling.