New edition of LookEnhancements

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:20:36 UTC 2005

Hi all,

LookEnhancements version 19 is now on http://squeak.saltypickle.com. In a
moment of inspiration this morning I added a fix per Stephan Ducasse (to
make Monticello tool windows follow suit with respect to the buttons). I
also added a nice mouse over highlight effect to the buttons. In this case
PluggableButtonMorph was modified. I did not modify SimpleButtonMorphs for
the time being.

Let me know what you think and if you think we should open this package to
community editing or inclusion in the base image. Right now keep any
comments coming -- I'll try to keep on top of the suggestions that fit the
style I'm trying to put in place.

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead