Squeak's "general acceptance"

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Jul 3 10:23:03 UTC 2005

On Jul 3, 2005, at 6:09 AM, Blake wrote:

> I have a project right now I'd like to do in seaside, but it
> requires me to be able to read and display a table on the web,
> something easily done in other environments, but not in Squeak.

Can you elaborate on this?  The point of comparison you gave was a
Delphi VCL grid, which has nothing to do with reading and displaying
tables on the web.  So do you mean "easily done in other web
environments, but not in Seaside" (in which case I'd love to hear
more), or do you mean "easily done in desktop environments, but not
on the web" (which is true, but not limited to Squeak)?

Cheers,
Avi