www.squeak.org finally updated

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sun Jul 3 12:44:14 UTC 2005

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 04:57:01 -0700, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>
wrote:

> I'm just wondering what kind of company would not mention Squeak because
> of its current website and *would* do that with the new website.

One guy's opinion:

First, just looking at it again, it looks better than the last time I saw
it (a few days ago?).

It also doesn't really give a sense of Squeak's scope or activity. It's
easy to go overboard (perl.com, anyone?) but this is too little. However,
perhaps that's because not all the relevant material is up yet. It'd be
cool to be able to go to Squeak.org and be able to see the latest on 3.9,
Croquet, Tweak, Spoon, etc.

And, yeah, single-file downloads are a good thing.