[ANN] Component library for Seaside

Jan B. Krejčí janbkrejci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 06:00:34 UTC 2005

Hi all,

thanks to Pavel Krivanek, we are proud to announce new project at
SqueakSource. It's named ShoreComponents and it already contains some
code :-)

Shore Components project is a library of building blocks for Seaside.
Currently it contains only few of them, but we hope that the project
can serve as the meeting point for those people asking in mailing
lists for such a library again and again.

Anybody who has an interesting reusable component for Seaside and is
willing to share it with community is strongly encouraged to do so.

Also all the Seaside experts are welcome to help the project doing the
code review and bugfixes (right now there is one we can't solve yet,
concerning caching of images)

regards

--
.:jbk:.