www.squeak.org finally updated

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Tue Jul 5 08:56:37 UTC 2005

Yes, I agree about the font size. What I wanted to say is that the new
site has a too small font. I don't like Times New Roman myself, but
displayed with a bigger size it just beats better fonts of a smaller
size. In my opinion programmers and designers often are only accustomed
  to use small fonts for their product and their development tools,
because they have the problem to utilize space.

I believe users prefer bigger fonts and the "penetration depth" of many
websites could be improved simply with increasing default font sizes.
For that matter this holds true for newcomers to Squeak for the Squeak
system itself.

Regards,
Martin