www.squeak.org finally updated

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Jul 5 16:32:09 UTC 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 7:18 AM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> Yes, I agree.  The apache.org site is a good example here: there's
> almost nothing on the top-level site, and everyone always links to
> one of the (many) project sites.  One thing that makes this feel a
> little more cohesive is that they are all something.apache.org.  I
> don't know if that's a can of worms we want to open, but in theory
> I can see having a very simple, general www.squeak.org with
> tweak.squeak.org, wx.squeak.org, and so on below it serving
> individual communities.

And then on the main squeak.org site, we do aggregation as new
articles of the distributed sites. And don't forget SqueakLand and
Croquet pointers as well. Kind of a SqueakDot site as the root. Lots
of activity, but all of it distributed, because in truth, that's how
we all operate anyway.

My 2 cents,

Brian