Pop-up dialog positioning

Chris Schreiner chris.schreiner at online.no
Thu Jul 7 22:10:45 UTC 2005

Thanks for the response,

I think it is a MenuMorph, and not a SystemWindow that appear when
clicking on 'implementations' ((in RB) for instance). What I dont
understand is what this has to do with the RB. So according to the DRY
principle (dont repeat yourself), the code I am looking for is the one
that actually positions the MenuMorph relative to a HandMorph. Is this
really located in the RB?  Is it possible to use the BabyUML to
investigate this? Of course, now that I have looked at it, I could be at
the wrong track, or what do you say?