[ANN] Documental about Squeak project in Extremadura

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Sun Jul 10 04:50:14 UTC 2005

Thanks. I was able to view it with VLC perfectly.

BTW, Diego, excellent work. Keep up the good job!

- Daniel

On Jul 8, 2005, at 4:32 PM, Rick Zaccone wrote:

>> I've downloaded twice the 372MB file on Mac OS and both times I get
>> an error that this is not a file that Quicktime can play. Has anyone
>> else encountered this problem?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Daniel
>>

> I had the same problem.  VLC can play it without problems.
>
> Rick

Daniel Salama
dsalama at user.net
Voice: (954) 655-8051
Fax  : (954) 252-3988

This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail to dsalama at user.net or
tel. +1-954-655-8051 and delete the material from any computer.