Janitors Task 2 Starts Tomorrow (June 28th, 2005)

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 10 18:06:52 UTC 2005

Ken,

If you are still looking for help, and can use a help from someone who does
not have smalltalk experience and only starting with Squeak development, but
would like to help, I am available (and please say no if that's not the
profile that can do more good than harm :) ). I did read through your
Janitors-task process, and think that I understand it. If I were to help, I
would probably not be able to venture to evaluate whether the item should be
closed (item 5) and would simply do the monkey work of moving it to
Mantis.... I am currently setting up with the latest of  3.8 and 3.9 to cover
the requirements. I should have lots of time next 2 weeks, then away for 3
weeks with ability to do some work but only online occasionally. After coming
back should be able to commit 5 hours a week maybe more.

Milan