launching a startup script on the commandline

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Tue Jul 12 20:08:14 UTC 2005

Folks,

I am having trouble launching a script from the commandline and I hope
that someone here can shed some light on the issue.

The script is:

    Transcript cr; show: 'starting script';cr.

the commandline I use is:

     jrogers at eanus:~/squeak/website/box2> squeak smallwikiSnapshot.image
file:///home/jrogers/squeak/website/box2/justprint.st

This gets read and processed in a 3.8 image but not in a 3.7 #5989 image.

Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20