20th july is the Dead-Line for Early Registration to ESUG Event

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Fri Jul 15 19:52:26 UTC 2005

David,

For some strange reason, the page has been deleted. I'll fix it.
In the meanwhile, you can access directly to the registration server through
this URL.

http://seaside.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/register

Regards,
Noury

http://www.esug.org/conferences/thirteenthinternationalconference2005/registration

> and all I get is a "page not found" page.  Also, there is no link from
> the conference page to the registration page.
>
> David

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org