Stephane Ducasse's Squeak: Learn Programming with Robots

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sat Jul 16 08:30:58 UTC 2005

Just got the book. Looks very, very good. I'll be giving it to my 14 year
old grandson for self study. He lives more than 500 km away, so the amount
of support I can give will be limited. I plan to install when I visit in
the beginning of August. It shall be interesting to see how he fares.

Many thanks, Stephane
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway