[ANN] SqueakLight status

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 16 11:24:25 UTC 2005

People who could have interest on Small Images
I collect several more experienced squeakers ideas, and put all on this
experiment called SqueakLight.
At the moment I using two comercial sites what provide some free storage
facilities , waiting some better choice.
I wish to thanks to Cees for provide this space for some time, but as his
setup stop working and I don't wish trouble he, I find other.

The last ideas was take Andreas Raab CodeLoader stuff for having approximate
1/4 size compressed code .sources, .cs, .st or aproximate 1/2 normal .mcz
The image have Monticello and Andreas imporovements in it , but at this time
the .sqz loading is not integrate to his work.

SqueakLignt.5.image have 4.6 Mb ready to run.
Thanks to Gary for Batman original .gif

I copy the spanish part what I send to SqueakRos for the load info and when
I have time, I do a English page in minnow.

>> En http://www.streamload.com
>> user :squeakros
>> pass: squeak

Very, very , very thanks to all what do work on small images before me and
hope I don't miss any work or credits on
http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros/7

Be kind, don't change any code and wait feedbadck.

Edgar