SqueakSource problem ?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:01:34 UTC 2005

> So my question is...who can delete this project mis-oriented ?

Deleting for versions for SqueakSource was implemted by impara for
their branch. I has been ported back to the `mainline' at
squeaksource.com. It's just not yet deployed because it's waiting for
a review.

Rigth now I'd say a mail to Adrian will do.

> And second is this 'a feature' ?

I'd say this is a monticello feature that you can have multiple
packages in the same repository. You can do that with the seaside
repository at squeaksource.com because it has global wirte access.

So anything is working as specified ;)

> Sorry for the inconvenience

No problem, you are not the first one ;)