Making Squeak look like Windows

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Mon Jul 18 21:11:53 UTC 2005

>One thing it points out is that Squeak needs a much better font
>picker; I keep starting one and then life and/or work intrudes.

....Or kidney stones.  I do hope you're feeling better, since
OHIP doesn't necessarily consider such things a priority.

BTW, the Squeak presentation went fairly well.  The attendance
was pretty good, and (of course) I babbled on a little too long
due to many questions, but this is mostly a good problem to have.

                -Dean