Jornada 720/Insufficient memory error [(partialy) solved]

Petr petr at madnetwork.org
Wed Jul 20 15:59:16 UTC 2005

Sooo, I accidentaly found some WinCE VMs on the main Squeak ftp, I tried
the one for HPC and it works. It is a bit older than your VMs and when
it starts it doesn't ask for the memory which should be allocated.
I think the problem with your VMs might be the setup dialog for the
memory. When it appears, it writes "Set Memory Size:" and next to it is
OK button and under this is "Main Memory Size:" and then a place where I
can enter some number. I tried to write there 18, 18MB, 18m, and some
other numbers, but it doesn't work. Or am I supposed to enter some other
number in this dialog too?
My CE memory distribution is 7288KB for data (1166KB free) and 25252KB
for running programs (22320KB free)

Bye, Petr