memory and VM issues

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Wed Jul 20 19:45:36 UTC 2005

> If anyone can shed some light on how I can proceed, it's greatly
> appreciated otherwise I'm quite happy to wait for a stable snapshot
> of the source tree.

in the misc directory under your platform source, (in my case
platforms/unix/misc ) there are some patches to vmmaker...

The vmmaker shipped with SVN sources is out of sync with the squeakmap
sources.

In theory you can uninstall your sources and then file in the vmmaker
and patches from that directory.

I tried to file in the patches on top of the current squeak-map sources
to no avail.