LookEnhancements enhancement

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Jul 21 12:25:31 UTC 2005

Hi John

> I don't think I will be making the call on whether my (and Ben's)
> LookEnhancements will go into 3.9. There was some interest in that
> topic a month ago or so, but it seems to have died down.

I've been using your LookEnhancements quite a lot and I really think
it's an enhancement (at least from what I see visually) over what is
the standard look.

Of course, there are some things that I'd like to be improved as
well, like the different shapes of buttons that I really think should
be unified (I remember three different ones). Or, for example the
icons in the title bar of the windows could be improved. I'd also
make the title bar of the windows a bit less high...

I don't know if other people hate this look enhancements and would
object to making them default, but I'd definitely like to see them in...

Thanks for your work,

Adrian