LookEnhancements enhancement

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:16:41 UTC 2005

> Of course, there are some things that I'd like to be improved as
> well, like the different shapes of buttons that I really think should
> be unified (I remember three different ones). Or, for example the
> icons in the title bar of the windows could be improved. I'd also
> make the title bar of the windows a bit less high...

In the latest edition we've made some significant rounds through various
common dialogs to make the button style the same throughout. I'm always open
to additional enhancements in this area if you mention what dialogs have
buttons that don't align with the style.

I don't know if other people hate this look enhancements and would
> object to making them default, but I'd definitely like to see them in...
>
> Thanks for your work,

Thanks!

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead