How to Install true type font as a true type font and not as strike font

Himanshu Garg himanshu.garg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:22:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

     I have dragged and dropped a true type font for an Indic script
into Squeak. Because it is converted to a strike font, it doesn't show
the glyphs correctly. In particular those glyphs that must overlap on
the previous glyph, don't show completely. Their parts that overlap go
missing.

     I am guessing that this is because it gets converted to a Strike
font. Could you tell me if there is a way by which I could use the
true type font as is. That's because Microsoft word and other
Microsoft Windows applications show the text fine with the font.

     Kindly help. Is there any other way out. Any url's for reference
would also be of great help.

Thank You,
Himanshu.