LookEnhancements enhancement

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:01:53 UTC 2005

Hi Stef,

I looked and these are the standard windows title bar icons. My
LookEnhancements do not change the icons one bit. The icons appear to be 10
x 10 in size and 16-bit color. I suspect if you provide new graphics of the
same size then I can just swap out the storeStrings on the class-side of
SystemWindow (i.e. closeBoxImage, collapseBoxImage, etc...) and voila!

Regards,

John