Pretty print + shout colors in the same time ?

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:18:45 UTC 2005

The attached file will do what you want.
File it in, and then select 'prettyprint' in a RefactoringBrowser .

This only affects the RefactoringBrowser, but is easily applied to other
browsers.
Just look for implementors of #shoutAboutToStyle:  , and change the line
that says...

    self showingSource ifFalse: [^false].

into...

 (self showingSource or: [self showingPrettyPrint]) ifFalse: [^false].

Cheers,
Andy