require some help in Squeak funtionalities

Prabhakar katlakunta katlakunta.prabhakar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:23:05 UTC 2005

hi everyone,

I am working in an educational institution in India. We use squeak to
improve the level of science and maths education for over 2 years now.
We train teachers to develop multimedia content for rural primary
schools. In this process we face some problems.

-- De-link the sound(sound should not overlap):- In Book Morph the
sound is getting overlaped with the previous morph we do not know how
to stop that sound getting overlaped.

-- Publish audio gets corrupt:- when we are publishing the content the
audio is getting corrupted..
-- Retrieve objects from the trash:- please explain how to retrive the
objects from trash.

thanking you in advance,

K.Prabhakar

If anyone knows the answers to these problems, please send us.