Re: Stéphane's book

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Wed Jul 27 10:28:39 UTC 2005

Giovanni,
The link given by Stéphane goes over three lines. You should concatenate
them, removing newlines etc.

It is easier to go to www.amazon.com , find the book (e.g., search for '
squeak robot ') and you find the customer reviews at the bottom of the book
page.

--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway