The look is really improving...

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:20:16 UTC 2005

Hi Stef,

On 7/26/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> The sqeuakmap package loader is black and transparent so this was
> looking really strange in my image.

I think I corrected this now. SMLoader still doesn't define #paneColor even
though I thought this was corrected. My LookEnhancements now define this
method on SMLoader class so that the window doesn't appear black after
installing LookEnhancements.

Have you got the icon?
> I was trying to see what would be a cool cross for your look.

I tried your icon. It is now in version 37 of LookEnhancements. Check it out
-- I kind of like it.

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead