[FIX] patch to PNM support in 3.8 ([closed] on Mantis 1571)

Larry Trutter ltrutter at onemain.com
Thu Jul 28 03:47:56 UTC 2005

Thank you for your report.  I have transferred your report to Squeak's
Mantis Database and you can followup on the issue if desired by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1571

In the future please report new issues on Squeak's Mantis Database at
http://bugs.impara.de/ .  Please see
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/398  for more details.

thanks,
Larry Trutter