LookEnhancements enhancement

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Jul 28 13:33:07 UTC 2005

> Hi John

> I wonder if there is a Monticello way of handling this. I added
> some overrides to SystemProgressMorph and the only way I know how
> to address what you are talking about is to fork my code to handle
> 3.7's lack of SystemProgressMorph class. Can you just proceed past
> the warning or is there something fatal ocurring?

yes, quite fatal: during installation there's an exception and trying
to open the debugger crashed my image... Anyway, don't lose time to
fork for 3.7. If we really like to have that later for earlier
versions as well, we can still do it. Though, I suggest you to change
the SM entry to not list 3.7 as supported version.

There is one thing more that could be improved, if you don't
mind ;-): resizing the window is really slow. Maybe there is a
preference I have not found to turn off redrawing of the window when
resizing (just as it is done for dragging the window or resizing panes)?

Cheers,
Adrian