HTTP download progress bar...HOWTO?

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at lazarevic.de
Sun Jul 31 07:11:30 UTC 2005

Maybe it is also good to notice, that the method allocates a String
Buffer of file size length before starting to download. Depending on the
file size, your RAM and maybe vm memory settings, this could also lead
to a (very) long pause. So as an example the following might work on
your machine, but on mine the download never starts! :}

'http://debian.uni-essen.de/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-cd/debian-31r0a-i386-binary-1.iso'
asUrl retrieveContents

Alex