WinProcess

BELEM Mahamadou mabelem2003 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 1 15:25:18 UTC 2005

Hello

I used WinProcess to execute a command in my program. But The execution is too long.

If I execute the same command in workspace, the execution is quick.

There is my code lines :

 param := 'Gams C:\VW7\Cormas\Models\Mirot\gams\production.gms' .
 command := WinProcess new.
 command executeCommand: param.

Gams is a plateform for linear programming.

These lines are included in a block process witch runs in parallel with others processes.
I used JunWin32Interface, I have the same problem.

 Is there anoter way  to do it?

Best regards