Code example repository

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 2 08:55:38 UTC 2005

Trygve Reenskaug puso en su mail :

> Good idea, I should like to try it.
>
> I would also like to try automatic generation of a sequence diagram:
>    1) build a SRECollaboration.
>    2) give a command that wraps each object shown in the diagram.
>    3) Execute an example, collecting a trace of all messages between the
> diagram objects.
>    4) A sequence diagram can now be generated automatically.
>
> Cheers
> --Trygve
Well, if you and Daniel work together is a very good thing for "rest of us".
One old idea and useful for generating small images, is collecting all code
necessary for doing something.
Alejandro Reimondo have a working image for generating new micro images, so
what is needed is feeding that with a Dictionary of Classes and methods.
I playing a lot with this now.

Keep good work both of you

Edgar