Documentation for unix VM source / writing plugins?

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Thu Jun 2 19:15:28 UTC 2005

David T. Lewis wrote:

>Evidently you have not had occasion to read Ian's excellent VM platform
>documentation. This has been cleverly hidden in a ./doc directory, so
>it is certainly understandable that it might have been overlooked by
>someone expecting something more elite.

I'll confess that it's a start but it still is nothing more than user
documentation. The issues that are likely to drive the prospective VM
h4x0r insane aren't even mentioned. Most notably absent is the build
system; how the makefiles are generated, and the crucial interfaces
between the varrious major subsystems such as the video drivers...