Squeak elementary/middle school course materail request

Hugo Garcia hugo.a.garcia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 01:05:15 UTC 2005

Hi

I an searching for course material appropiate for elementary or middle
school but irf you have links for higher level thens I would certainly
be interested in reviewing the materials. I intend to build a small
course for young students and Squek has been recommended.

Thank you in advance.

-H

--
The law of causality, I believe, like much that passes muster among
philosophers, is a relic of a bygone age, surviving, like the